The First President of the UN War Crimes Court in Sierra Leone Mr. Geoffrey Robertson QC will speak at a press conference organized by Transnational Government of Tamil Eelam (TGTE) to discuss the current UN Human Rights Council Resolution on Sri Lanka and what must be done in future.
UN Human Rights Council 2014: Transnational Government of Tamil Eelam's (TGTE) Publication
1) The Booklet shows that there has been a systematic and planned course of atrocities aimed at the Tamil people of Sri Lanka over a considerable time.
2) Any failure on the part of the international community to act speedily in this matter will only encourage other ethnic chauvinists to embark on similar atrocities.
Transnational Government of Tamil Eelam (TGTE) today released the names of its first lot of Sri Lanka’s War Criminals and those committed genocide against Tamils.
This first lot includes names of current President, a former President, several diplomats and military leaders.
This year marks the 5th anniversary of the mass killing of Tamils by the Sri Lankan security forces in the final months of the war in 2009.
Tamils in the island of Sri Lanka and worldwide begin a week of mourning to commemorate the 5th anniversary of mass killings in the final months of the war in 2009, which resulted in tens of thousands of innocent Tamils killed and Tamil women raped by the Sri Lankan Security forces.
Transnational Government of Tamil Eelam (TGTE) today announced that a list of Sri Lanka war criminals and perpetrators of Genocide for committing mass killing of Tamils and raping Tamil women will be released.
Transnational Government of Tamil Eelam (TGTE) launched a worldwide Post Card campaign to establish an International Investigation on Sri Lanka to investigate War Crimes, Crimes Against Humanity and Genocide at the current UN Human Rights Council (UNHRC) Session in Geneva.
1) Expansion of Prime Minister's office.
2) Inclusion of external experts.
3) Establishment of task oriented units.
I am delighted to extend my warm ‘thai pongal’ greetings to all Tamil people on behalf of the Transnational Government of Tamil Eelam (TGTE).